The Hunt for Woody

Friday, March 11, 2011

So today my oldest son just noticed that he had misplaced his Woody The Cowboy action figure. He said loud and clear "Mommy I lost my Woody!" I stiffled a giggle and said "Well where was the last place you saw him" "Oh I don't remember, maybe he's hiding from me"

So that is how the hunt started. We searched the toyroom (and cleaned it in the process). We searched the spare room, and then the boys room. We searched high and low, under beds, in closets, and shoe closets. I thought maybe he had lost him outside somewhere, but didn't want to go out into that rain..

After dinner Charlie said he was gonna look in the boxes in the closet of the spare room...and there he was, smiling at Charlie, obviously winning hide and seek.

After finding him and scolding him for hiding from him Charlie started to do a short skit with his Woody and his brothers Buzz Lightyear. He was instructing his brother on how to do a story and said "1 2 3 action! Oh wait we have to plause it for a minute" lmao I had the hardest time not laughing at their antics.

And that ladies and gentlemen is why I don't have cable, who needs it having such funny children.

0 comments:

 
Mommy Monologue - by Templates para novo blogger